Duckville - a warm late summer evening in August 2012

 It's not really the fact I'm the fattest duckling int he county, it's just quite handy to have a stretchy neck so you don't really have to bother move you feet whilst eating.....

Oh, YUM! Fresh weed, see: I'll just swollow it hole, don't even have to chew, me...

No one can tell I'm only a month old, cus I can stand properly like a big runner duck, I can, and run very very fast too!!!

I'm Miss Moscovy Duckling 2012, I always mind my walk and to have a proper little swag on my buttoms.

Indian runner Duck wings.

Runner Duck Mums.

no one can see me now, ahhh, having a nice scratch!!!
  

 Fat leg Moscovy Joe 2 months old...
 



Snack bath....diving for nasty pond bugs...

Tiny Moscovy Duckling, aprox a month old showing off it's invisible wings.

What are you one about, needing a bath! I don't care I'm the only white duck and might be a filthy minger,I'm the biggest one and I'll have a bath next year, thank you very much!

Proper Style Indian Runner But Dive!

Moscovy/Runner Kinder Garden Nap Time.


The BOSS!